Pages

February 18, 2015

And as quickly as it had begun.

A great deal has happened over the past few weeks. University applications are done, exam preparation is starting to kick into gear and I just got some sad news, if you want to call it that.

I decided that instead of wallowing at home all day, I would take a walk and be alone with my thoughts for a few hours. Around the local park, I managed to capture some really nice scenery of trees and the River Thames on my travels. What follows is a small gallery of some of these photos, unmodified and straight off my phone.















Looking back into the sunset.

Probably my favourite photo.

It is amazing what you find when you just look around your environment for a bit. London can get a bit overwhelming at times, and especially when you just need to think things through, a walk will do wonders, I've come to appreciate. 

And as quickly as it had begun, it was ending,
Not with a bang, but with a smile.